mercredi 24 novembre 2010

This day's style (out of challenge)


STYLING SHEET :
EYES by Poetic Colors (Star / Jupiter)
SKIN by Atomic (Illusory, Now Group Gift)
MAKE UP by Lavada Mujer (the beam in the eye#3)
HAIR by Yuna's Hair (19 black 1)
CORSET by Luck Inc. (Lust corset snake)
PANTS by Davinel (Second Skin - Half worried)
TATTOO by Para Designs (Snakebite black dark - ZP II gift)
HEELS by Orange Creation (Melanie black leather)
WRITS TAPE by Sinistyle (taped fist and black nail)
BRACELETS by [P/a] (Suggestive black)
ARM BRACELET by Loulou&co (Fall for FTLO fall hunt)
CHOKER by Blitzed (18+)
NECKLACE by HOD (The Path to Forgiveness)
NIPPLE TAPE by Plastik (Bandaids - Invade)
EARRINGS by [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] (otitis)
BELT by Mandala (Mikoto Rock red)

COMMENT :
I won't be original cos I saw 10 tons of people wearing it on flickr but I LOVEEEEE this skin by Atomic. It's so nice looking. I added to it a make up I stole to my friend Lolly ;). Well didn't steal but I copied, let's say :D. 
I'm wearing also the bracelet she built for the FTLO fall hunt which is a wonderfulness as those shoes by Orange Creation. I knew OC for the skyboxes, really cool ones but these shoes are great too ! 
Let's also mention my friend's friends store called Davinel where the pants is from. Those guys make very original clothing since a long time and reopened their store a few ago.
Let's mention Para's tattoo from Zombie Popcorn II, always nice ones...
I LOVE the bandaids by Plastik that I got since so much time and didn't find the occasion to wear yet...
Now for the hair, this is a japanese store that I never had visited and their collection is very promising. 
There we are :D.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire