lundi 22 novembre 2010

This day's style (out of challenge)




STYLING SHEET : 


CHAIR : The Loft - Wisteria Office Chair Blue  (reworked on photoshop)
SKIN : [ATOMIC] Skin Faith_Cream - Hype 1
MAKE UP (eyes) : Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Redrum)
EYES : pc eyes by LL - fairy eyes - witch bright gr (l)
SOCKS : Tee*fy Arva  Socks ( Black )
GLOVES : [ bubble ] Laced Corset Red Gloves
DRESS : [ bubble ] Red Dots Ruffle Dress
HAIR : .ploom. Sysca - Coal
SHOES : [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] INTO THE BLOOM Flats (R) - Red w Flower
NAILS AND RINGS : [V/INSANITY] BUTTERFLIES & HURRICANES RINGS & NAILS (Red)
NECKLACE : [V/INSANITY] INTO THE BLOOM NECKLACE (Red)


COMMENT :


One of my random styles. I love Bubble's ruffle dresses. This one is amazingness. I love it and I'd wear this outfit forever if I wasn't a fashion nerd.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire