mardi 30 novembre 2010

52 Weeks of Colors Challenge - Week 4 - Plum



STYLING CARD : 


Skin : [PF] Skye <Milk> - Kaoru
Make-up : La Malvada Mujer - The Beam In the eye  #3
Eyes : pc eyes by LL - fairy eyes - rapunzel brigh
Shoes : Maitreya Gold - IXkin Plum
Pants : CONCRETE FLOWERS-TWEED PANTS -PLUM
Shirt : LUCK INC Button Down Shirt Plum
Jacket : *ARGRACE* COAT " Traveler"  (Violet) Lady
Hair :.ploom. Vin - Ink
Tattoo : [V/INSANITY] ELF Tattoo
Necklace :[V/INSANITY] INTO THE BLOOM Necklace  (purple)
Nails & rings : [V/INSANITY] BUTTERFLIES & HURRICANES RINGS & NAILS (Purple)

COMMENT :


I prolly own most of those stuff since months and even a year maybe. But that's still great stuff. The make-up is one of the nicests ones I ever saw on SL since 2.0 was released. For the hair, that's my new favorite haircut by Ploom. I also added a bunch of my own accessories. It's pretty hard to find nice stuff in purple as necklaces and such. Will see on the other blogger's posts !

2 commentaires:

  1. I struggled with plum ... and I know I will for sepia!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'll struggle more with sepia. I don't wear anything brown. So I'll prolly do something else cos really it's gonna be hard to get me to wear brown ahah

    RépondreSupprimer