samedi 11 décembre 2010

52 Weeks of Colors Challenge - Week 5 - Sepia


I'm late ! I'm late ! With december events going on I wasn't able to do it before but still, it's done !

STYLING CARD : 

Skin : ATOMIC - .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Warmth - Winter (DB)
Make-up : L.Fauna Smokey Cat-Shadow [Golden/Brown]
Eyes : pc eyes by LL - fairy eyes - gretel bright (l)h
Boots : League Asuka Boot 
Full outfit and accessories : LEAGUE - Steampunk ApocalypseHair : fri. - Kate - Moody Brown
Necklace & bracelets : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - ENIGMA


COMMENT :


Let's make things clear. Whether it's in SL or in RL I DON'T wear brown. The only brown in me is my undyed hair (that makes me look depressed) and my hazelnut eyes that I'd like green but can't do it ... I HATEEEE brown since always. To me, it's the ugliest color.
Though, I love steampunk. That's why that outfit (beige but still), was around my inventory. It was more than a challenge to get to have a good result for this color and I think we succeeded, actually. I still think that the outfit looks cute and that the entire style is nice... But it doesn't mean I'd wear it everyday.

1 commentaire: