mardi 16 novembre 2010

52 Weeks of Colors Challenge - Week 1 - Grey

For informations about the challenge, please visit Luna Jubilee's blog.



STYLING CARD : 
  • SKIN : LAQ - [Pale] Glow Skin 4
  • HAIR : LAMB - The Chills - Ink
  • MAKE-UP : GLAM AFFAIR - Make up Layer
  • NAILS & RINGS : MSTYLE - Perfect Hand
  • TOP : KYOOT - Soft Confessional top - Dark Grey
  • SKIRT : MAITREYA - Viento Glitch - Opt2
  • NECKLACE : MANDALA - Luck Necklace - Black


COMMENT : 

I didn't purchase anything new for this picture. I don't wear grey most of the time, I even barely wear colors but it's the occasion to take a challenge. I'm not awesomely satisfied of the result. I just wanted to give a contrast between grey and the red lips from the LAQ skin. Not that bad but it doesn't look so much "me", even if I love EVERY SINGLE item on this pic.


1 commentaire:

  1. Love the lip contrast with all that grey! :)

    Welcome to the color challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer